Tuesday, April 1, 2008

#252: Oh How Life Changes

All of a sudden.

That was how my perspective of things have morphed from one mindset to another. What was once pleasure now seems like misery. People I've held dear before now seem like strangers.

Now I realize. Change has happened.

Change that can make you a better person, or worse. Nasty habits vanish overnight, or maybe the one thing your friends actually liked about you got lost in the process of change.

It's time I got thinking.

I think it's time to change. Whether it's for better or worse, I need to change. Something deep inside of me is yearning for it. I'm tired of the same, old life. Change is happening to me. It's happening now.

The joker in me is lost. The sarcastic, racist, narcissistic insulter is gone. I've put it all behind me, and can only look ahead, hopeful for a better future for me and the people around me.

Change. Life's all about it.


*One may ponder over this sudden change of attitude from the ONCE crazy heck of a boy. But as I TRY to let you understand this change that has happened, let me share a link with you that changed my life and hopefully would change yours too, in the best way possible. CLICK. Don't miss out on this.


"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me."
Carol Burnett

No comments: