Saturday, March 29, 2008

#251: M is for Movies

If I had money to spend (which I don't), I would go to the movies and watch...







Two aging men who come up with a 'bucket list', a list someone makes of the things they want to do before they 'kick the bucket' (or if you still don't understand, DIE). Who doesn't have dreams about things they wanna do in their lifetime? Also, fussy ol' John Mayer actually agreed to write an amazing song specially for this movie. It's gotta be something, eh?







Blackjack and math, all in one movie. Iwannawatch!







An author receives a letter from a young girl seeking the help of a fictional adventurer she created. After The Spiderwick Chronicles, my faith in 'children's movies' has been reignited. (I can probably convince my dad to take the family out for a movie for this one)


Generous donations to the 'Let Cedric Watch A Movie' fund are more than welcome. For more inquiries on this good cause, email cedricninetwo@gmail.com.

No comments: