Thursday, March 13, 2008

#243: Some tags are fun. Some are not. This is a fun one.

List 5 presents you wish for:


1) A camera. I think a Canon 400D would be reasonable enough.


2) A pair of Asics Onitsuka Tigers or Macbeth Eliots


3) An iPod Video


4) A black Macbook


4) A Switchfoot concert again. This time singing Ammunition, Head Over Heels, and You Already Take Me There.


5) Kate Beckinsale.


Note: My birthday is in 6 weeks. *hint hint* And notice how cunningly I added an extra '4' to the list above?


The Person Who Tagged You: Danielle!



Your first 5 impressions of her:

- She's an awesome possum.
- I think she likes me.
- She's so cute.
- She should like someone. Besides me, that is.
- She as random as an ostrich with fever.

The most memorable thing she has done/given to you:

Come to think of it, I do most of the things for her! Just kidding. She's a great friend- what could be better than that?


The most memorable thing she has said to you:

"Stupid." I feel there's a deeper meaning to that. Maybe it stands for something. Like 'So Terribly Unbelievably Pretty I Dunno.'


If she becomes your lover, you two will:

I think this is why she tagged me! To answer this question! Naughty, naughty girl, Nielle.

If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be because:

She couldn't handle my awesomeness. Ask my current foes about it.


5 people you tag:

- Samuel Yee (you know who you are)
- Isaac Ravi
- Adriel
- Daniel Sim
- Basil


Who is number 3 having a relationship with?

You mean HOW MANY is number 3 having a relationship with?


Who is number 5 having a relationship with?

He's currently into Kim Possible.


If number 2 and number 3 got together, would it be a good thing?

One Indian, one (racist) Chinese. One guitarist, one bassist. One will be the guy, one will be the... other. I'd say "YES!" I wanna finally be able to say I have gay friends.


What about number 4 and number 5?

Only if I want Daniel as my brother-in-law. Sorry Daniel, no. Go find some other guy to direct your affections to.


What is number 3 studying?

COD4 and Counter Strike.


When was the last time you chatted with number 5?

He's sitting next to me telling me what to fill in right at this very moment.


Does number 4 work?

Does selling t-shirts count?


Would you be with number 1?

We are currently enjoying a healthy and (oh yeah!) physical relationship right now. Please don't come between us. Oh my. I just realized how wrong that sounded.


How about number 5?

Yeah I'm cheating on number 1 with him.


Does number 2 have any siblings?

Three sisters. God help him.


How did you get to know number 2 and number 4?

Number 2: Whoaa. He was my CG leader once. Now I'm his boss.
Number 4: CG I think. I don't really remember.


Where does number 1 live at?

Jalan (or Taman) Tan Yew Lai.


Is number 3 the sexiest person in the world?

Errr. I'll have his 'center of affections' (note the plural form) answer that for me.


I'm done. Now you do it.

No comments: