Monday, August 17, 2009

#457: I don't usually read my sister's blog posts

Ok fine. I didn't read this post either, but this link came early enough.
iPersonic personality test
And in my 17 years of quiz and test-taking, I've never come across a more accurate test. Love it.

I am a Determind Realist.

I can quickly react impatiently if others are not as conscientious, orderly and dutiful as I am.

I have no problem with routine as long as it serves efficiency.

Once I have committed myself to a cause I do this with dedication and am willing to make considerable sacrifices for it.

I do not avoid conflicts and criticism but face up to them and look for solutions.

You do not have to seek hidden motives with me; you always know where you are.

I am never superficial, but a reliable and loyal friend who is always there when I am needed.

I take my relationships very seriously - I dream of finding a partner for life. In a love relationship, I seek above all stability and loyalty and here, too, I am willing to invest a lot in a harmonious togetherness. (LOVE IT!)

As a partner, one can always rely on my support.

Adjectives which describe my type: extroverted, practical, logical, planning, direct, structured, conscientious, responsible-minded, self-confident, critical, honest, orderly, reliable, controlled, objective, able to concentrate, resolved, purposeful, communicative, with a sense of duty, tradition-conscious, stable, able to deal with conflicts, solution-oriented, relationship-oriented, efficient, impatient, warm-hearted, competition-oriented

How's that for a profile.

No comments: