Sunday, December 30, 2007

#212: Help! I love you!

Yes, I need your help, and I will LOVE you for it.

Two of my 'other site's have been shortlisted for the The Malaysian Dotcom Youth Search.

What is The Malaysian Dotcom Youth Search?
Established in conjunction with Youth ’08 - Malaysia’s Youth Lifestyle Showcase, The Malaysian Dotcom Youth Search is the hunt for websites, portals and even blogs with the ability to generate income and influence communities with an innovative factor. From a community of submitted websites, we evaluate and select the hottest entries to give recognition to technologically savvy youths under 30 working hard behind these sites.


Apparently the prize and a fair share of cash, and how you can help contribute to this oh-so-important cause is by clicking a little colorful button on the top right corner of the screen whenever you visit the site. Click it every time you come online, and you will have played a crucial role in making me a happier, richer man. (of course, I'll definitely do something for you in return!)

So yeah, visit these two links below and start clicking!


I love you. Only if you voted.

No comments: