Tuesday, August 7, 2007

#149: Weather Forecast: Stormy

I've got a hurricane of possibly a week, month, or the rest of the year. I've got TONS (I capitalized it so it'll look heavier) of designing stuff to do and this may be the last time I'll update my blog in maybe a few weeks. (the embarrassing stories will have to wait)

With the hectic amount of business surrounding me, my insanity has been kept intact thanks to Yomeishu! Just kidding. That was random. All thanks to Chicken Soup for the Soul. It's great hearing/reading those stories again, somehow refreshing me in a way. Only that I don't like chicken soup. They should publish a special version just for me. Name it Chocolate Fudge Ice-Cream for the Soul. A snazzier and tastier title. That'll do.

I'd choose that over a bowl full of steaming goo-ey substance.


Another factor in preventing me from losing my head are comics. Another check on the reading list! Just finished Hitman. About a hitman (duh), or assassin, in other words, who gets paid to kill mob bosses and those hoodlums. Not the most heart-warming story, I know, but besides the violence and some other negative content, I'd say it's a pretty good read. A really GUY book lah.

Inspirational stories and a sarcastic killer. What a match.

No comments: