Monday, August 6, 2007

#148: Episodes (Part 2)

I think I'd do it so soon, but part 2 of the 'episodes' has come earlier than expected. Here is the continuation of the earlier suspenseful, thrilling tale. (yeah, right)

We ended our earlier tale of the eight (yes eight *grin*) year old, Hulk-possessed Cedric laying on his bed and dying. Well he didn't die. Not exactly. But it was close. Cuz approximately an hour later, (more like 10 minutes, but Cedric was getting bored) Mr. Samuel Lim arrived. And being THE Samuel Lim he is, he bent over to my bedside (I was gonna type 'fall over and die,' but I'd prefer not for Samuel to fall over me) and just 'curiously inquired' whether I was okay or not. He thought I was sick and wanted to get the camp nurse, but I somehow convinced him I was okay. (Phew, that was close)

A combination of being pissed, emo, pissed. Did I say 'pissed' yet? Well anyway, that combo somehow resulted in me getting pretty restless (surprise surprise). I reached for my pencil box that lay on the bed shelves, and opened it in the hope of finding something to entertain me in my trying 'tribulation' of boredom.

And as I lay my eyes on my eraser, my moment of truth approached.

The evil, scheming genius was birthed in me at that very moment. Not only had I found a past-time, I got a revenge scheme. (whoa whoa whoa) Poor Mr. Irritating.
Immediately I emptied the pencil box and started vigorously rubbing the eraser in the pencil box, resulting in me collecting a pretty generous amount of eraser 'shavings.' (Oh yeah, baby) So I jollily skipped over to the little man's bed. (This is when you go 'Oh no.' And I go 'Oh yes.') And with the glee that finally overcame me for once since a good period of time, I dumped the shavings under his blanket.

And that's the tale I have to tell. Whether he had a bad night's sleep I'm not sure. But the evil genius evolved and eventually ended up as what I am now. For better or worse? I dunno.

Call me wicked, but the people I've told this story to, according to them, was pretty funny. Don't get me wrong here, I wasn't boasting about my evil escapades, it was just an unconscious 'confession' that Crystal found funny and made me tell some other people.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. To make this blog post all the more interesting, here's a picture! (Though it's a little late)


The pot-belly's a little exaggerated, but this is what Samuel Lim looked something like. And I bet you still haven't watched The Simpsons Movie. Loser.


Okay okay. The next time I'll do a story in which I actually embarrass myself.

No comments: