Wednesday, August 29, 2007

#158: The Joys of Cycling

The things I love about cycling...


I love visiting the park at two in the afternoon, where I have it all to myself cuz the guards are always late after lunch break and the gardeners probably have camouflage outfits, so I don't know that they're there. And on some days, the sun comes out and we have a little discussion whether I look good with a brownish tan, or if reddish is better. But in the end, he has the last call.

I love being able to talk to myself about whether butterflies are aliens in disguise or if Bono wears diapers, and watching the weird, bizarre stare from a passerby as he hears me mumbling and laughing to myself.

I love buying myself an ice-cream. Or sometimes, if mum gives me a dollar, I'll buy two fifty cent ice-creams that'd make my enjoyment even last longer. The next time I go out, I'm getting myself Apple Sourz, then Black Magic, and maybe a double scoop on a cone for the next time.

I love not having an MP3 with me. I become the MP3. And Akon's Sorry, Blame It On Me, U2 and Green Day's The Saints Are Coming, and Switchfoot's Company Car is on my playlist. I don't know why nobody sings along to my MP3. Maybe it's because they have bad music taste.

I love cycling. Even if my you're not supposed to read this hurts after awhile.



The things I love about Vanessa Hudgens...


You've got to be kidding!

No comments: