Sunday, July 1, 2007

#97: Because You've Watched Russell Peters a Thousand Times...

So I was at Elselyn's house (don't give me that 'naughty naughty' look) watching some pretty funny videos. (I said DON'T) Stand-up videos. And I discovered two awesome comedians. So instinctively, I search YouTube, find a funny video, and put it up here.

Flippinawesomecomedian #1: Aries Spears. To prove I'm not the 'naughty-naughty' kinda guy, I've found a pretty decent vid of him. If you're looking for more 'acting-ish,' funnier, AND slightly 'badder' stuff, search 'Aries Spears' on YouTube. (But watch this video too!)



Flippinawesomecomedian #2: Jeff Dunham. Absolutely talented puppeteer. Watch this. (and other vids on YouTube)



Seriously great stuff. If I could put all the stuff I liked this post would take up the same amount as eight posts.

No comments: