Monday, July 9, 2007

#109: Hi Cedric! Oh, Hi.

New thing to do when I'm bored: Talk to myself.

Boo!

Whoa, you got me there.

Very funny.

What's up?

I'm bored.

Same 'ere.

How was your day?

Boring. As usual. I need a life.

You sound like you do.

Tell me something to do that'll entertain me.

Run around the house naked.

Seriously!

Yup.

Good idea! I'll be right back!

Okay.

*After 10 minutes*

Hi Cedric, this is Aunty Fanny, Cedric's mum. Just wanted to tell you Cedric's not gonna be using the computer anymore cause of his unacceptable behavior- He was running around the house naked!

Oh my. How uncivilized.

Yes, sometimes I wonder why he can't be more like you. You're such a nice, domesticated boy.

Errr, thanks.

Anyway, oh no. He's escaped from his room through the window. OH NO! He's still naked!

...

I'll have to go now! God help me.

I'll be praying for you.

No comments: