Sunday, July 8, 2007

#107: Of Robots And Hot Chicks


Living up to the hype and what the bloggers all said, Transformers was really good. (only that they typed that in caps lock) The sounds whatever Autobots consist of whirring, the action, humor, and THE BABE! (I'll get to that later) If girls, yes females, can enjoy robots blasting each other with cannons, imagine what heavenly state of mind and being the guys are in. So yeah, a really good show.

Now, as I promised, back to THE BABE! Megan Fox!!! Definitely going to the top of my hottie list. (yes, girls, every guy has one)


IF I put these pictures in color, I'd probably go to jail for causing the most number of male nose bleeds ever.


And the nerdy jerk gets her in the end. Not cool. NOT COOL. (yes, one of the few down sides of the show)


Conclusion: Diehard 4.0's not gonna cash in cuz of this. Go watch it if you're looking for a good movie, or if you just hate Bruce Willis's face.

No comments: