Thursday, November 5, 2009

#463: The second last blog post of the year.

Hullo mates,

Long time no see. I've been really busy. I have SATs on Saturday, and freedom for the rest of the year after. If you haven't realized by now, this is the second last blog post of the year.

In the midst of my business, I made myself a 'Things I need/want to do by the end of 2009' list yesterday.
1. Adopt a child with World Vision
2. Make myself a portfolio
3. Draw
4. Buy/make/draw Christmas presents
5. Make t-shirts
6. Make monster
hoodies
?
7. Design Christmas cards for Varsity IMPACT Project
8. RevAmp
9. Start work on the book for my wife (Don't ask)
10. Look into the plan
11. Buy Hello Hurricane
12. Go to Sarawak with Rose
13.

*Not in order of importance

The list is still being made, and I obviously don't have much time left. I'd like to accomplish all that before 2009 me dies, so I will be abandoning this blog for the rest of the year. A heads up though- 2010 me is definitely having a better blog and probably better hair.

As busy as I may look/sound/be, chocolate cake and ice cream will always have that special place in my heart. Call me if you're up for a bite. Let me warn you that I'd probably give more attention to the cake.

See you 2010.

(This IS my second last blog post of the year, but the last one won't really count as a post. But still. For statistics' sake.)

No comments: