Saturday, April 19, 2008

#258: Four More Days Baby

In four days' time, someone's gonna be a big boy. It's not Josh Yee, cuz, well, he can never BE big, and it's not George Washington either.

Yes, I (Even if you didn't guess it, just act cool and pretend you knew I was talking about me all along- just because I'm a nice guy) am turning sixteen soon. "Wah! Gum tai jor!" Yes. I'm a big boy. And big boys get what they want. (No, not really. But in Cedricland, it happens) And I want...

Pens. Lots and lots of it. *grin*


A sketchbook. I've filled out my old one already.


A girlfriend. The Jessica Alba kind.


A cool t-shirt.


A good rock concert. Free ticket included.


A holiday to Redang with Nise and Nielle again.


When out-of-this-world imagination and fantasies strike, I'll add to and finish up this list.

No comments: