Thursday, September 6, 2007

#165: Foreman, Oh Foreman

Yes, if you haven't already noticed, Facebook is taking a huge percentage of my blog updates. Whether it's for the better or worse, that's for you to decide.

Anyway, guess what happened on Facebook today?

Besides becoming a Ninja, receiving Fizzy Water, being engaged in a lightsaber duel, AND writing graffiti.

Look who's on my friends list.


Wait. On the count of three, scream 'Zoom in!'

One, two... C'mon. I need your cooperation.

Okay. One, two, three...

ZOOM IN!



Ta-da!

Rachel Danielle George is on my list!

Wait. What's so great bout that. I mean, it's just Rachel. (kiddin!)

ZOOM IN!


This zooming business is getting quite cool.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Jon Foreman. From the band My Chemical Romance. OH C'MON! You don't know Jon Foreman?! God bless you, go Google him.

As for you, Ming. I have nothing to say.


FORMAN?!

I don't know whether to laugh or be angry. Oh well, laughing works for me.

*laughs like when I found out Crystal had to go for NS* (Only Nise and Nielle will get this- I think)

No comments: