Monday, August 13, 2007

#151: Whatever Happened to Peter Pan?

The world couldn't get any gayer.



I actually Googled that. Save me.

Way too corny story-lines and lousy actors- Disney is beginning to lose its gleam for me, based on the recent movies (especially those made specially for television) they've released. I could write a Disney movie script without even thinking. Here's one I did, and I'm not very proud of it.

-Guy and girl best friends that grew up together.

-Mr. I'm-cute moves in town.

-Girl falls for Mr. I'm-cute.

-Guy realizes he has feelings for girl, and gets jealous of Mr. I'm-cute.

-Mr. I'm-cute turns out to be Mr. I'm-a-jerk.

-Guy somehow saves the day for girl.

-Girl realizes she has feelings for guy too. (surprise surprise)

-They kiss.

-End with a Jesse McCartney or Hilary Duff song.

Am I the next Spielberg or what? Okay, maybe I'm a little harsh, but I'm to High School Musical like Aaron Sim is to hip-hop *grin*. Whatever happened to the classics? Like Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians, and the Aristocats. (all of which I've watched over 7 times)


Those were the days. Sigh. When Kelsey was chubby... Okay, I'll stop now.

No comments: