Wednesday, August 1, 2007

#144: I Hear Homer Calling...

I'm so game for The Simpsons Movie. The cartoon that I only watched when my cousins from England came down cuz mum didn't want me to watch 'adult comedies.' The simple-yet-funky drawings, the I-sound-like-something's-stuck-up-my-nose characters, and the 'drama.' What's not to love?

And because boredom got the better of me, I played around with their Simpsons Avatar Creator. Here are some hilarious ones I created of some friends. (even Switchfoot played around with this avatar creator)*grin*


Because it's my blog, I get one. (Ignore the ugly pants and shoes, you can't change that)


Isaac Ravi. Anything to do with drawing or cartoons and he's in, thanks to his sexy face. (If you haven't noticed, the avatars are a little 'exaggerated.')

Crap. Turns out I can't really make anymore avatars cuz they don't have Malaysian features. And the female avatars are hideous. So this will be all.

Oh, and I wanna watch Rush Hour 3 too!

No comments: