Saturday, September 1, 2007

#161: First 'Gig'

It was just a few weeks back when I was asked to shoot people, I mean... take photos, for a friend's party. So here are some of the shots I took. (the nice ones, of course, what else?!)


My ex-boyfriend. He so shy le.


The killer popiah ingredients. *drool*


Isn't that the hottest popiah seller you've ever seen?


I got to take a picture with a hot model! For free!


A random shot of one of the birthday girls and her frenz playing ping-pong. I don't usually go around taking pics of little girls, in case you're wondering.


And this is where Jeremy and Crystal start talking and the rest either act like they understand, or just go get food to eat.


I found Malaysia's Most Eligible Bachelor.


The Kat got out of the hat. (and she knows how to pose)


Two of my favorite girls. *wink*


What's a party without a poser, right?

And the other favorite. (she is gonna kill me)


Check the model out. Phee weet!


The meaning of true love: Feeding your baby.


'Happy Birthday' time.


AND the cake that I missed. Hmmph.