Sunday, August 19, 2007

#153: An Update?! Where?!

I've sacrificed blogging for five days to do a little 'upgrading' on this ol' blog. And if you're observant enough, you should be able to see it. Can you? Other than that, ThinkTank and YC stuff-to-do has been keeping me busy. But I've found the time (like I've always have *wink*) to update this blog. (I know the girls didn't really give a hoot bout the sports post)

Let's start off with a loonnnngggg picture...



Told you it was long. And guys, the trick is not to think so much of how the picture is possible. Just don't.

I'm sure you looked a second time, if not more. But why deal on neck-twisting pictures when we've got AN ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY USELESS video to watch?! I dare you to watch the whole clip.

It's those people. The ones with too much time. Those that make useless videos, those that watch it, and those who even have the time to post it up on their blogs. Those people.

There's Youtube. Where people from different walks of life go to in search of controversial, interesting, or entertaining videos that'd feed their short-attention span. And then there's Friendster. Oh, you don't know what Friendster is? Why, it's even got it's own definition-

Friendster (Frěnd ster) n. A place where making friends with hot chicks comes at a fairly easy task. Also the place where friendships are made by clicking a mouse button.

There you have it. I shall strongly RESIST posting up Friendster-related images.


Speaking of images, here's an interesting picture Ming took. He sure knows where to find hot models doesn't he? Olivia, and this extremely, I'm-so-happy-I'm-being-choked-in-midair handsome hunk of a man. *wink*

Oh my, look at the time. I was supposed to be editing just four tiny images for ThinkTank and I've spent 90% of my time on this post. And that's because I put so much effort in making this blog a good one, so you all will enjoy it, right? *cheesy smile*

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Okay, I'd better stop now. Simon and Garfunkel may end up coming here. (you need at least 20% of brain and oldies knowledge to understand that)

This post should cover up for a week. Mmhmm.

P/S: Have you found the 'upgrade' yet?

No comments: