Sunday, July 15, 2007

#127: Comics Craze


As Kelsey or everybodywhothinksthey'recoolcuztheymovedoverseas would say, 300 (the graphic novel by Frank Miller, yes, the show's based on a comic) IS SICK! The drawings are amazing, and instead of wearing leather 'coverings,' the Spartans fight with NOTHING but the red cape behind! Gangster!


Joshua Chang burnt me 4 gig of Spiderman, Justice League, 300, and what not. Killer comics!

And I've already read 300. AND 20 episodes of The Amazing Spiderman. (each containing over 20 pages, so you can bet I spent a lot of time on this) Good stuff!


Spiderman is the coolest superhero because he teases his opponents while fighting them, has a hot wife, (in the comics, at least) is emo at one time then funny the next, AND is a photographer. Not Batman. NOT BATMAN. Or an alien who wears spandex undies over his pants.

I need to do better things with my time then blogging five times a day.

No comments: