Friday, July 6, 2007

#104: Pink For Black

With all the joy in my heart, I'm proud to proclaim that the emo season is over! Pull out your pink tshirts (yes, Aaron Sim, pink!) and start chasing mosquitoes!

And since we've already agreed over my current emotional condition, I'd just like to enlighten everyone that Emily, or as I've heard, Emelie, has left the city to go for a holiday at one of our islands, and if my luck is up, she'll come back later this month to watch a badminton tournament to be held in our city.

Hey, I'm not in the mood to go bawling here, so in the case of me being not successful in finding a nice photo of her (there were some from a friend's Friendster, but the photos will only put a bad impression of her beauty on you), let's not dwell on depression! I'm getting married to Denise tomorrow!

Nielle, before you start reprimanding me on not being able to listen to my heart and what not, here's a photo of Matthias (formerly known to you as Christopher- it seems I've been mistaken), (taken with a phone camera- therefore making it extremely low quality, also nabbed from Friendster), for consolation. Cheers!

Elselyn didn't bother looking at him cuz he was wearing orange, Crystal thinks he has a nice body. Don't blame me if you don't think he's good-looking.

No comments: