Wednesday, July 4, 2007

#102: They Changed, alright

Ah... The ever-changing mindset of Cedric. Can you imagine Cedric (Yes, Cedric!) never wanted to get married? And gasped whenever the word 'SEX' (Yes, sex!) was mentioned? Anyway, here's some evidence of metamorphosis in the mind of Cedric. (Yes, he has one) What I thought of some people now and then. This is going to be interesting.

Denise and Danielle Ng

Then I thought: They were the Samsung-wielding, Heelys-accessorised, rich, and stuck-up TWINS. (yes, twins)
Now I know: They're rocking, random, (and HAWT) sisters. Who still use Samsung.

Wong Jun Min and Wei-Ming

Then I thought: They were show-offs who loved boasting of their ability to eat nuggets and point fingers at people. Sheesh, Wongs.
Now I know: One as my dad, the other as my boyfriend.

Kelsey Raj

Then I thought: She was a simply chubby little girl who irritated me by drinking from my bottle. (During the time girl's saliva was toxic)
Now I know: She can't live without me. *wink*

Elselyn Tan

Then I thought: She was a loud-mouthed, pretty irritating, and PRETTY white girl. DA-IM!
Now I know: Her as my wife. DA-IM!

Joshua Yee

Then I thought: He was retarded.
Now I know: He's retarded. (Sorry dude, but I just HAD to do that. You're the only one who takes my insults lightly- take that as a compliment)

And now you know: My mind changes A LOT.

No comments: