Friday, June 22, 2007

#86: I Have A Dream... Can I Make That Three Dreams?

It was quite some time when I was gambling on whether to share a few of my ('feminine,' if some of you macho guys call it) ULTIMATE dreams. Yeah, the ones that girls blog about. So spare me from nonstop critical comments, and read the post. (That was a command)


This-is-gonna-come-true-dream #1: To marry a baker- You could admit I was pretty silent bout this, (which was triggered after watching Stranger Than Fiction, eating at Bakin' Boys, and finding out 'someone' bakes *wink*) but after Jun Min's 'Cedric-you-were-right-I-have-to-marry-a-baker' post, I have decided that it was time to put other people's thoughts behind me and to go on my ever-exciting pursuit of true love. (girls are gonna bowl after my romantic exploits) And the rest will be history. My delicious baker with her delicious delights. Ok, that sounded REALLY wrong. But what can't sound not wrong when you're thinking of a beautiful wife and these?



This-is-gonna-come-true-dream #2: To be an author or artist of a children's book- It'd be seriously cool to do a Dr. Seuss-like (thought there'll be none like him) book, or illustrating for a book like that.


To captivate children as they venture into my book or drawings, just as authors like Roald Dahl and E. B. White, or artists like Quentin Blake have done to me.It would be a dream come true.


This-is-gonna-come-true-dream-and-the-last-I'm-gonna-post-about #3:


To attend a Switchfoot concert, or if I'm entitled to dream on, follow them on a tour- If you have been reading my blog for a while now, I believe you'd have suspected, at least, that I have 'something' for Switchfoot. If you're new here, I'm a diehard Switchfoot fan. (Yes, Jon Foreman's grandma's name is Fanny G. Foreman- No I'm kidding)

No comments: