Wednesday, June 20, 2007

#83: That'll Be That Day

Right now, I'm obviously vouching for getting my blog a good ol' update rather than emo-ing over not being able to upload images into Photobucket. So here we go...

Sayings like '...when purple pigs fly' are getting overused nowadays. So what I've done is compiled some of my original 'that'll-be-the-day' lines (that you'd be able to use), all for your vocabulary pleasure.

The day ...

...Isaac Ravi will don bling-bling and go hip-hop.

...Crystal will fall for a complete jock.

...Topher will get exhausted.

...Elselyn will not find a single guy in any movie good-looking.

...Danielle will have a crush on a guy. (Okay Nielle, I was kiddin' bout that- I know you love me!)


The above was written specifically for entertainment purposes. Any offence taken by anyone is not intended. Cheers!

No comments: